Friday, November 15, 2013

2 very sad stories

Hey guys.... today is a serious post. 2 very special animals have died. These animals DON'T belong to me. So first is my neighbor's dog. Her name was Starry and she was the sweetest Beagle ever. However she ate a ton of weird stuff! She had 2 operations. She ate stuff like paper, butter, balloons, crayons, toilet paper, cotton candy, rocks, cupcakes, leaves, buttons, toy cars, oatmeal, and lots more stuff. On her 3rd operation she ate chocolate and a dead squirrel. Sadly she didn't make it. She was a dear friend to my dog. Next sad story is this cat named Roy whose tail was half chopped off. I would take a picture, but I don't want to gross anybody out. Anyway Roy was living like this for 6 years and finally yesterday he had to be taken to this fancy animal hospital, so he could have surgery because his tail got infected. So far I haven't heard from his owners yet. Anyway Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment