Monday, September 23, 2013

Huge Blog Update + NO DISNEY

Hey everyone! For today's post I'm going to talk about Disney Land and updating my blog. Anyways about Disney Land is that I kept trying to get people to go to it but people were like sorry no I'm busy, or they weren't on. So I'm just going to clean up the precious hours I spent on Disney Land tomorrow. I don't want to say anything else or people will be mad :I   Anyway I am updating my blog BUT I will not be doing a Halloween theme or anything. Sorry but I just don't want my blog to be all that. Next is the new rare item Monday item. Btw I'm not doing new items I doing items that I think are cool :) anyway here it is:
 
Next is that I don't need the interview or pictures because I found out where the snipping tool was on my computer so I can do it myself because nobody really cares about Jammer Weekly that much anymore. Its okay! Peace!  

No comments:

Post a Comment