Monday, September 16, 2013

SCEDULE!!!!!!!

Ello :) anyway today here is the schedule on Disney Land: Friday: Magical Kingdom Saturday: Uproar Jungle Sunday: Ginger and Ice Monday: Haunted Hooouuuusssseeeee Tuesday: ? Wednesday: ? Thursday: ? Friday: ? Saturday:? The question marks mean that I haven't built those parks yet. Anyway the tickets cost a plushie and the souviners and stuff like that cost a colored item in stores like for example you cant just give me a necklace that's the plain color red, you have to change the color. Like blue then I will accept it. Anyway I will clear up more rules as the parks are built. Oh and also I don't really want this to be a dopy party where only 3 people show up and they change the topic and talk instead of having fun. I'm sorry if your 1 of those people this is just way to important for me. :D thank you! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment