Monday, December 30, 2013

Analyzing: Queen Chyrsalis

Alright so I'm thinking of starting an analysis on my blog. Where I review something such as my little pony, AJ, Webkinz, ect. So you guys can here my ideas and opinions. Today we will be analyzing my little pony. The character we will review is Queen Chyrsalis. Now if your a fan, you know exactly who she is. If you don't, GOOGLE HER! Now in my opinion I think that Celestia and Luna, never really knew about Changelings. Changelings: A pony that can turn into any pony you love and gain power off them. However Celestia and Luna's parents knew all about the Changelings. I think Chyrsalis was responsible for the death of Celestia and Luan's parents. But Princess Cadence knew about the Changelings, because she was trapped in the caves by Chrysalis. That's all for today! Peace!

1 comment: