Monday, December 23, 2013

going to the mall :)

Hey guys I'm super excited because I'm going to the mall today! So I'm going to get 3 new webkinz! Here are what I'm going to get: Signature Moose, Musical Dalmatian, and the Rainbow Pegasus. You can Google em' if you want. Also I'm going to get new T-shirts and a jacket. Then I'm going to go to this pizza place at the mall. They have giant slices of pizza's. They are delish! Now for the question of the day: If you could build a snow sculpture what would it be? Puptarts answer: a rainbow cloud! Lastly the Christmas Carol. On the 12 days of Puptart my butter gave to me: 12 Signatures, 11 fashion shows, 10 pretty kitty's, 9 red books, 8 dog toys, 7 french fries, 6 angry birds, 5 peace signs, 4 sequins, 3 mango trees, 2 ball gowns, and a golden W! Peaceeee

3 comments:

  1. Puptart you took my Christmas carol idea from my blog and even sang it the same way I did. :l I wouldn't have minded if you asked me before you took it. You can still do it because you already have used it but the fact you took it and didn't give credit and said you made it made me really mad. Sorry if this displeases you but I'm really tired of people taking ideas and not giving credit or asking. Thanks and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birdle I didn't take your idea. You added one part to the song every day and I posted the whole thing. Sorry if I ticked you off, but I didn't steal any ideas :I

    ReplyDelete