Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEARRR!

Heyo! I'm super excited because 2014 is finally here! I'm going to send everyone a gift to start the year off. Anyways, I have to tell you a website that's super fun! Here is the link: http://www.qfeast.com/ Its where you take quizzes and stuff. All you need for an account is an email. You can create and take quizzes. My username is PrincessLunaFan. I made a quiz called my little pony princess quiz. You can make a personalty quiz, or a scored quiz. I'm planning on just making pony quizzes. Lastly the question of the day: Whats some of your New Year goals? Puptart's answer: Get. Better. At. Math. XD Peace!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Read my devotional app everyday and try to post everyday unless I can't because of friends or too much homework.

    ReplyDelete