Sunday, January 26, 2014

Qutting for good

Hey guys today I'm going to tell you I'm quitting for good. Here is the link to my new blog: http://violetsbronyblog.blogspot.com/ we shall keep in touch there. Every day I swear to check your blogs. Also I wrote a little song about my friendships I made on AJ. Ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once upon on AJ, I felt a twinge without any pals... until I met all you gals... Birdle was a turtle and a bird, she was like a sister to me... oh how it would be... I wouldn't flee... even without drama I still felt like a llama, oh how selfish I was. Gggal was such a pal, even if we didn't get along. Oh how that was wrong, Why did I have to cry all about these little things, now I cannot put these springs. Coolchico I would never call you Rico, but no matter what you were kind, how hard that was to find. I do hope you do not mind. Dear Dragon Wolf we would dance around on the roof and we would scream woof! You were the most fun oh how that was a pun. Your sister Golden was just around holdin out for me to hang out. Oh why was I so mean? I would have broken my spleen... How peachy keen. I would tell you Golden your the best! Your not a pest. Sparkle wolf you were such a beauty, but sometimes I was tooty, so I would not know how to say hip hip horray... Everyone is so fun! The end... to my best friend.....
Okay so that is it. Goodbye everyone :(

1 comment:

  1. Aww that's a sweet post I hope we can still talk and stuff and I hope you enjoy your life XD I will be checking out your blog now.

    ReplyDelete