Thursday, October 31, 2013

Offical Birthday List

Hi peoples! I finally got my blog updated. I couldn't get it updated because of a few internet issues... Anyways, most of you have been curious of what I have been wanting for my birthday on AJ. So here is the list. Some of the stuff is beta some of the stuff is in stores. Here it is: Red sports car, NM sword, raccoon tail, phantom plushie, a spike, blue birdhouse, castle pet house, cupcake hat, a unicorn horn, a phantom hat, a hot cocoa machine, giant horse plushie, giant phantom, picnic table, pink moon necklace, fox hat, a mustache, a giant gumball machine, a desert table, a founder, gazelles, fancy top hat, giant candy cane, a headdress, tail armor, mech angel wings, and a dragon glove. Peace out peoples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment