Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Warriorcatz :(

Hey guys. I'm really upset with Warriorcatz2. Yesterday I was in the middle of doing a movie with someone when she came in and I told her nicely that I was busy and now was not the time. She was like "Why is it not the time?" then the person I was doing the movie with logged off. Then I went to my den and she started bugging me and I was like "Not in the mood." and she didn't leave me alone. So I went to a locked den. I didn't mean to be rude. I just wanted for her to understand I wasn't in the mood for her jokes. Then she sent me a jam-a-gram saying "Ur avoiding me aren't you?" UGH I WAS SO FRICKEN ANNOYED! She just didn't understand I didn't want to hangout right now. UGHGHGHGH Ps the blog update is going to be after this post. Peace :(

No comments:

Post a Comment