Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Should I or should I not?

Hey guys... Sorry for not posting. First is that I'm not doing Outfit of da day for the rest of October and maybe November. I was planning to do a awesome Puptart special for November, but Coolchico doesn't want me to. I was also wondering if she doesn't want me to do a Puptart themed thing for November. She assumes that I want to HOG the whole entire month to myself. I just meant it was for my blog. She just doesn't understand. I think the reason she is half quitting is because of me. All this stuff makes me want to half quit. So the title is my question. peace...

2 comments:

  1. Puptart she thought that you were meaning the whole month was revovled around you and only you. It's fine if you do a puptart themed month that's all good on your blog she just misunderstood. And she's half quitting because Aj is getting boring for her and I and it's not fun when your friends aren't on. I'm not quitting just yet but I am getting bored with it so I like doing my Aj blog but anyways ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is right I did not quit because of yoU,aj was just getting boring. And it did seem like u wantee the whole month for ya. Anyway, its not cuz of u thx bye

      Delete