Saturday, August 17, 2013

Confused??????

Ok I really am confused right now because someone who we will call Potato thinks that I don't trust her. I just don't know who to believe. Just because I forgave Golden doesn't mean the rest of you should think I'm an idiot. Now I think Potato is spreading rumors about me and I didn't do anything I just decided to forgave Golden. Now I'm confused because err... 2 other people called Cupcake and Pink decided to un buddy me because they felt as if I was mean because I forgave Golden. Geez people. Your not taking my word at all. But congrats everyone!!!!!!! I might quit!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace. :(

1 comment:

  1. Puptart i know potatoe is birdle, im pink and gggal is cupcake, wow i thought u didnt want to start drama and this is what u are doing :| anyway, I unbuddied u cuz golden was making rumors about us (told by a source) And u took her side over us. We forgave u after everything u said before and this is how you treat us. Wow. Just Wow. :(
    ~Coolchico

    ReplyDelete