Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I'm back home!

Ok as you guys know I have been in Mexico for about 2 weeks now. And finally today we went home and I'm super happy to be in my own house. Also I decided that some posts I might do some Jamaa stories to make my posts more exciting. Ok so here is a story about how Arctic wolves came to Jamaa. It was a fine day to go hunting for diamonds. For Greely anyway. He went to the finest mountain in Mt. Shiveer. He finally made it to a frozen purple cave. He started down at his map. He had just taken a step forward when suddenly he heard a voice howling. He quickly rushed his way forward. There he found 7 arctic wolves. They looked up at him. A girl arctic wolf named Empress said: " Oh thank goodness someone found us! Sir we have been here for a month now!" Greely stared. " Come with me everyone I will show you to your new home called Jamaa" Said Greely. So he took them to Jamaa. Every wolf found its new den and not long after that Jamaa was covered in arctic wolves. Now prepare for the arctic wolves journey to help Greely find more gems. Peace :D

No comments:

Post a Comment