Friday, August 16, 2013

WHY? + 100th post

Hi guys. Well officially Birdle has decided that I'm to soft for her. All I did was forgive Golden. Golly :I Now I suggest that all of us apologize, forgive, and forget. Next I'm praying that this works out in time for my 100th post party. Its going to be a Gifting party/Sleepover. Anyway here is the story about the first jammer: the once was  a young wolf who had run away from his pack because he was miss treated. He spent weeks in the winter looking for a new hope. He felt as if he might have to go back, but suddenly the light dimed a pathway down the snowy mountain he was on. Finally he made it to the end of the path. He found himself in the small town of Jamaa. He spent time alone until 1 DAY... A rabbit, a panda, a monkey, a koala, and tiger. They all became the alphas. The end...

2 comments:

  1. A. I unbuddied you because you didn't trust us and didn't believe us.
    B. I'm not going to forgive and forget so please leave my name out of the posts and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete