Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Do gggal and Birdle forgive me?

Ok so today 2 of my beloved friends came to my party. I don't really know if they forgive me or not. So I'm not sure if I'm ever going to find out XD. Anyway I hope they do even though I'm a jerk for dumping them like that. Anyway here is a story about Cosmo the koala discovering crystal sands: Cosmo was just an ordinary Alpha who was helping 2 injured wolves to the pillow room. He sighed. He wished he could do something really special for the jammers. He sulked suddenly this crashing yet light sound of water came to Cosmo's ears. He looked up and found himself looking at a waterfall. It was quite small. Cosmo went to investigate. After an hour of seeking into this land he discovered this is a safe land. It was a perfect beach too. Cosmo decided he would name it Crystal Sands. Soon the jammers built some water slides and a juice hut. And the jammers lived happy in Crystal Sands. the end

No comments:

Post a Comment