Wednesday, April 24, 2013

are u kidding me?

Today on animal jam I felt super hurt, because there was no freaking mail and there was no suggestions! I made this blog for you guys to enjoy! Not for u guys to be lazy and stop suggesting and sending anything. Please guys I really would appreciate if I at least got 5 letters; enough to do a mailtime. Also please do suggest something because I haven't drawn something in 2 days and I'm thinking u guys think I'm a horrible artist. Well here is a drawing anyway even though non of u people suggested it. :(

1 comment:

  1. PUPTART CALM DOWN LITTLE CHILD LOL
    I'm going to send you mailtime thing I didn't read this till today and your just starting out so its ok I'm still reading your blog I will send you mailtime thing later and you should draw your animal jam fav animal!

    ReplyDelete