Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Stuff....

Hi guys today I was wondering about mail time and what to do about it since I hadn't got anything from anyone except Birdle. So I hope I do get some gifts. All I want is a miracle to happen! I just need at least 3 or 4 gifts to do a mail time. And I will send u something back if you send. If it gets up to 20 jam a grams then I will be super happy! I really doubt that will happen though, sadly. :( Also be sure to check out my new blog. Something got messed up with it so it looks a little different, but here is the link:dogfacts4u.blogspot.com It's all about dogs and what I know about em. So if u have any questions then please ask! I know tons about dogs. I also have a few training tips. Also I don't have anyone entered in my contest. So I'm concerned about that.......... Also I'm going to have a spring party. It's at May 3rd on Friday!  Bring sleepover stuff ( backpacks, blankets, snacks, drinks, games, books, ect.) Whose invited: Every jammer! Also here is my next drawing:
PEACE! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment