Thursday, April 25, 2013

No mailtime :(

I'm sorry to gggal and birdle for upsetting them with my last post and for over reacting apparently to them. Well it had been my dream to start mailtime and I really want to, but it hasn't been working 3 days past by, still no mail! I felt dreadful and hurt about this. I am sorry if I'm over reacting for u guys, but I really wanted to do mailtime I saw a ton of people on youtube do mailtime on animal jam. IT LOOKS EASY BUT ITS NOT. So don't send me anything because, I QUIT MAILTIME FOREVER :.(

3 comments:

  1. Puptart thanks for saying sorry I wasn't mad at all really and why are you quitting mailtime!!! You should do it and you should try go to the township and saying send me stuff for mailtime please I send back to see if that works!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puptart, Don't think im being mean but, try not to do posts like this anymore, it will start drama which i REALLY don't want. Mailtime is cool, I will never do it cuz people call you a scam.Just saying my opinion. Bye :) -Coolchico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you puptart.... I'm happy I don't have to duct tape u to a wall again

      Delete