Monday, April 22, 2013

Updates

Ok so first I scrolled over my tail armor and it said guard and something about fierce so this is obvious animal jam is going to fight some other animals or phantoms. Might as well name it animal jam war 1. Also gggal made a blog! check it out here is the link: thisisgggalskiosk.blogspot.com its awesome so far. Keep up the good work! Also today someone mentioned something about phantoms coming to destroy Jamaa. Will the Alphas come by to the rescue? Will we have to fight the phantoms ourselves? I don't know much. People have been getting letters about it. I haven't gotten one, but I still believe the people who did. I', getting concerned about this whole thing. So I'm starting to get worried. So first set up your den just in case. Always keep it locked to be safe. Gather your buddies and family on Animal Jam and tell them your plan. Make a plan. Be sure to have food and some entertainment and some warm beds and couches too. Also if you have kids with u then please take them somewhere safe. Fence the door way and try to relax. Here is my plan if it happens: Come to my den, and run to the basement of the castle. Go downstairs and try to stay quiet. Bring your bows and arrows, swords, and armor. Phantoms could come by and snack you up! Stay in the den at all times. If you get super worried, log out and come back later, or the next day. So jammers I hope this doesn't happen. If it does stick with ur plan. Tell it to your buddies. Also Birdle suggested I drew my favorite dog breed. Here it is: If I had a bull terrier that was a girl I would name it Flicka so yeah lol
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment