Friday, April 26, 2013

Sorry.........................

Guys I didn't really mean anything in the post bellow this 1. I guess I was right. You guys would pretty much think I was over reacting. I agree. I'm sorry to bother all of u with stupid mailtime. I just wanted to do something so much fun. It looked fun on youtube getting exciting things. I'm sorry for everyone who thought I was a scam. I'm not. Mailtime isn't a scam unless you beg people for stuff. I'm not begging at all. So it's not a scam. I just decided to wait even though not much will happen. A miracle would be if I at least got 5 letters. Gifts or not I just really need 5 letters for mailtime. Just toss in a few compliments and it will be a good mailtime. I don't expect people to just give out gifts. I'm sorry for being selfish. Well I guess that's all. I am just going to have to wait for a miracle. I will be supper happy if I got at least 3 letters tomorrow. Also the summer carnival is coming back! HORRAY!!!!!!! :D Well that's it for today jammers. Here is a painting I worked on all night:
PEACE JAMMERS! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment