Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fight and mailtime

Ok so first I will clear all the small things first. Ok so im starting a thing called mailtime. WS it is not a scam people just send u stuff if they want to. I will film it if screencast does bother to load because a few days ago it stopped going top speed. So yeah it takes like 15 minutes to load now :I So don't send if you don't want to if you do I would be happy and I will do send backs to best gifts and awesome compliments. Please don't send me stuff that you really want but your just doing it to be nice like a spike. I would like it, but I would most likely send it back. Just because some person might really want it badly. And also I do not give out to jammers who beg. Like they say please send me something back. I probably won't. Also nobody suggested anything for the drawings so I made NOTHING. I know most of u are disappointed, but its not my fault people didn't suggest anything! So please suggest something! Also warriorcatz2 made me and wolfstar super mad. It all started when Wolfstar came online and warriorcatz was doing something with coolchico so pretty much got mad for no freaking reason! She totally got mad because she was doing something with coolchico and wolfstar just spoke to coolchico so it was a really stupid reason to get mad. So then she also said she felt invisible. Just because people just say hi to Wolfstar doesn't make it the end of the freaking world. So then she just told us to unbuddy her because she was causing drama. WE ARE HER FRIENDS AND FRIENDS DON'T DO THAT TO EACH OTHER DUH :P, Anyway she said she was 9 and she doesn't understand stuff. Well excussssssssseeeeeeeee me! I never caused drama when I was 9! Your not a little kid anymore when you turn 7 years old. So warrior was basically causing drama just because she acts like a 4 year old! She totally ran off and came back and yelled at us. She was being so mean I wanted to unbuddy her so badly! I only did it for a second but rebuddied her IM WARNING U WARRIOR NEVER ACT THIS WAY AGAIN! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment