Saturday, June 8, 2013

:(

Ok so now I'm really sad. I guess I should have known this was coming..... Nah I think I should just leave out the main part. Ok well I guess Gggal, Birdle, and Coolchico, are back in their group. I just came a long to ruin things, and they do stuff without me, like book clubs, and music videos. I almost want to cry, because u are leaving me out. I haven't hung out with u guys in a long time. Gggal I don't want to be mad at u. But why are u  saying negative stuff about me? I want to work this out, but we cant if we never can get along. I almost want to call animal jam. Why are u guys kind of bullying me? I haven't done anything mean. Animal jam has become way boring without you guys. And if u don't like me just say so. Just don't tell everyone rumors. I almost cried when I went through my letters. I saw all the ones I had when we had a fight. I recycled those. Now I only have 2 letters. 1 from SilverPegasus, and another one from Julian2. I will certainly keep those. Well I hope this post help u figure out we need to work things out together. Peace!

3 comments:

  1. So I'm not bullying you you just keep putting up negative posts and everything and I'm done sorry but I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puptart, for 1 thing... THE BOOK CLUB IS FOR EVERYONE!! And I am still your buddy. Well maybe not anymore since you want to report me to ajhq. I am sick of this drama I told everyone the next people who start drama then IM DONE. Sorry, UGH! This is for EVERYONE! >:U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mean u. And Birdle won't let me join....

      Delete