Thursday, June 6, 2013

What in the world is going on?

This is a midnight post. I'm super sad right now because Birdle told me I wasn't her friend anymore. I guess she has had enough of my stupidity. At least I have Coolchico. Don't u guys dare convince her to unbuddy me. I really think she is an awesome friend. Also if u decide u don't want be my buddy, u will still be on my bff page. I don't take people off the pages, because I'm not that type of person. Well I guess I have been mean. I wish I could press a rewind button. U guys are right. I should have listened better to u. Well I still have some friends I could hang out with. No matter what, u can still be in my animal jam binder, and stuff. I just don't like to forget people. I might end up seeing u about a year later. I will surely miss you if u decide to unbuddy me. I won't quit unless the drama gets worse. Well I guess this is so long. U can still come to my holiday parties and all that. The fun will get less fun without u guys. I really wish I hadn't  dragged myself into this so u guys would unbuddy me. Well Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment