Monday, June 17, 2013

Rare item and Jammer Weekly

The rare item for today is a rare pink sofa! I'm glad they are doing rare items. I cant wait until next Monday. What will they bring? A rare tea cup? A rare lap top? Also I haven't done jammer weekly for a long time. So next week is sure to be the adventure. I will need a replacement photographer. Let me know in the comments down bellow if your willing to help. So the assignments are to taker pictures of the adventure next week. Coolchico get interviewing. And send warriorcatz2 a letter if you need advice. Also Birdle has left for camp :(. But we are throwing a welcome back party at my den. Be sure to get a gift for her. And go to my den to see the party. Let me know if I should have any changes. Me and Coolchico haven't chose a theme for this party yet. Also I have 2 new pages. Be sure to check those out!

No comments:

Post a Comment