Sunday, June 16, 2013

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BIRDLE IS LEAVING FOR CAMP THIS AFTERNOON!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY WORLD?! I'm going to miss her. Also we are having 2 birthday parties for sparklewolf123. One for her real birthday, and the other for Birdle. Also I hope the phantom adventure is tomorrow. If it isn't I'm going to tear my hair out in frustration. I want it to happen BADLY tomorrow. I am hoping and praying its tomorrow. I want it to be tomorrow. It has to be tomorrow. Anyway so get prepared if it is tomorrow. Also spiked collars are coming back on July 7th which is good news if you want one. But bad news if you worked hard for it. I don't really want anyone to quit so I'm kind of in the middle. Peace!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment