Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Upset.....

Well, AJ congrats on giving up hope on me. Gggal hates me, even though I still consider her as a friend. I wouldn't want to be friends with myself either. Also I feel lonely because all my friends take off to Gggal's den. While I'm just mud. I'm sick of my life. And I think I might quit AJ because its so boring and everyone seems to be having fun without me. I'm just going to give up. Maybe even find new friends. Because I feel ignored, disrespected, sad, angry, and confused. All those things are killing me. And I feel really upset because nobody hangs out with me anymore. So I might quit, or just find someone new to hang out with. I think Birdle and Coolchico would rather hang out with Gggal. So go ahead post as many mean comments as u want. Because I hate myself. I feel like mud. Take me off you buddy list if you have to. I used to be a nice person. Now I'm a drenched horrible person. Congrats Gggal u have won.....

1 comment:

  1. Puptart don't you get it? I like hanging with both of you just becuase I'm doing something with Gggal and not with you doesn't mean I don't want to be your friend. I'm tired of you saying your quitting AJ and saying everyone hates you and that other people won. This is the negative stuff I was talking about on my blog.

    ReplyDelete