Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My cat.....

I'm so upset right now! I'm crying.....  Because she ran away last night. She was suppose to come in, so my sister and dad tried to catch her. But she didn't want to. It's like she changed because she lets us grab her. But she just took off next to the mailbox right next to the road. I think she might have gotten killed by a car.... I don't even want to think of that. I searched for her in the morning, but she wasn't there. She either got killed by a car or a dog, or she just ran away. I think its door number 2 at this point. Also send my sister donations. She's new and all. Her user is: smoshandglee. Birdle you don't have to send her anything. But the cat was mainly her cat. So send her a donation to her to feel better if you want to. Thanks! Peace!

1 comment: