Thursday, May 9, 2013

feast!

Birdle and Coolchico if ur reading this u are not invited to my feast. Coolchico u know u started this. So you better say sorry. And Birdle, stop trying to protect Coolchico! I am not ur guys slave! Gggal, I am not mad at u so u can come to my feast. And there isn't any more mean comments, if u post a mean comment u shall be reported 5 minutes straight. Anyway so Birdle and Coolchico I am going to give u 2 options: 1 say sorry and join us for the feast. 2 Keep being mean and hurt other people that have done nothing. So I hope u chose number 1. Anyway so I'm going to do happy posts from now on. So today I went on a field trip to Salt Lake City Utah. It's called: "This is the place." It was really cool. They had old fashioned houses. It also had a cool farm. On the farm they had chicks and ducks. I held a duck and it was so cute. I named him Silly. He looked silly of course. Anyway I hope u come to my feast later on! Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not suppose to lie, so I can't say sorry. :I
    (this is not mean its the truth) -baconlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lie?! Coolchico u have made this fight horrible. Thanks to u now my friends are gone! Can't u just say sorry to me and we can make up?! What does it cost u?!

    ReplyDelete