Sunday, May 19, 2013

Long post!

Ok so this is probably the longest post ever! First of all... MY MEMBERSHIP IS GONE! :(   WAHHH I WANT MY MEMBERSHIP! I will get new membership ( probably a year of it) when summer starts. Anyways I also came up with an idea that my blog should have some news to it. It's going to be called Jammer Weekly. I think everyone should have a page with Jammer Weekly to it. I am going to put up the page tomorrow. By then I think we should all get used to it. Also the deadline for the giveaway for the phantom fountain is by June 1st. Please enter! Coolchico is the only person who has entered. Remember how to win is guessing my favorite color. Also my summer party is almost here! I'm not to sure what I'm going to wear. And also today I am gong to a baby shower so there isn't much time for animal jam. However I will be back at 8:00. Also I found some person who apparently hacks. My password is super hard. So she will never hack me, but her user is snowburn. You guys should change your password if it's easy to guess. She makes videos on hacking people. So I am sure she is a 6 year old who wants her way when she wants it. :l Also I found out that there are more scammers on animal jam. And also this morning a guy named bluetiger003 asked if he could have all my member rares and betas. I was like NO WAY! HOW COULD U ASK THAT?! My friend who was buddies with him unbuddied him and yeah. And also I'm wondering what will the rare item be for tomorrow? Maybe rare butterfly wings. Or rare elf bracelets. If they brought spikes back, then it would make people who worked their butt of for them mad. Anyway so I guess that's it for this post. Peace! (also to celebrate my 30th post I'm going to have a big cat party)

No comments:

Post a Comment