Thursday, May 9, 2013

Really?

Ok , so lately Birdle and Coolchico have been mean and saying stuff like Puptart is so mean! When im trying to tell u guys to stop.  U guys will keep this going forever! U guys have no idea how u are acting. My life is horrible and u guys aren't helping! I keep having to go to school with scars on my face. I get teased for that so u guys aren't really helping. I have allergies and my parents care, but it just keeps getting worse. I don't exactly have any friends at school. I haven't had any friends at school for 6 years. :( And I`m sure Birdle and Coolchico are proud now. Gggal I still am not mad at u so I don't know how u joined their side without me explaining things. And Coolchico if this fight does end, try to think before u post a comment that ruins my life on animal jam. Birdle u don't have to be mean to people who don't have a perfect life like yours. And Coolchico, I`m sure u have a better chance of winning then me. Everyone adores u :(  and now I feel like chopped liver. Well I hope Birdle and Coolchico changed their minds and choose option 1. I really don't like u guys acting like this. U let the mean that was locked in a chain, unlocked and is now causing this. I hope u find this helpful and u guys can see that this song helps.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUPTART AT LEAST YOUR MOM LIKES YOU MINE DOESN'T I HAVE NOT SEEN MY MOM IN 7 YEARS! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT FOR A BAD LIFE! I HAVE STUFF TO PROVE IT TOO!! AND YOU COPPIED MY PAGE UGH!!!!!! NOW IM CRYING

    ReplyDelete