Thursday, May 30, 2013

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

 OK SO ANIMAL JAM DECIDED " OH PEOPLE WANT RARES! LETS GIVE THEM RARES!" so first its fox hats, now its this! Tomorrow spikes are coming! How could animal jam do this to us? :( Now  I feel like quiting because I heard rare bows and gloves are coming to the shop. I won't quit right away. I will maybe quit if rare bows or gloves come back. Now my nm glove is worth more then a lion plushie. :(  I feel bad for the people who worked their butt off for those rares. I really wish animal jam would be more prudent, and wait until I turn 15 to do this. Younger children don't understand this. Also they can take 10,000,000 jammers off their list. Because half of the jammers on animal jam will be gone by the time they see the stupid diamond shop! I don't really want to buy anything right now. As soon as I feel out of the emotional mood, I will buy something. But right now I feel bad for everyone who had so much rares, and now animal jam did this! So now people who are famous, will quit. Peachy! Just Peachy! SIGH. And also my last day of school is tomorrow so I will have a Candy Party. Dress up like a candy! And most important, do not post any mean comments down bellow. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Don't quit Puptart! Personally I like the diamond shop but its ok if you don't! Everyone is going to quit and it will make me sad! Dragonwolf said she might quit! Please don't and I'm coming to your candy party tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete