Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nooooooo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My membership ends in 7 days! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I will miss it so much :( Wah I want my membership! Oh and also my spring party is coming. My last day of school is May 31st. I will make an epic spring party. It will be good without membership. So its going to be a end of year party. It's just like any party, but u still have to dress up. So dress up like a party animal or u can dress up in a summer outfit. I hope to see u guys there! Here is the details.
Day: May 31st.
Dress up: Animal or summer outfit.
Whose Invited: Everybody
Activities: Games, and other stuff.
Time: 4:30
Anyways, another post I said I would do another giveaway. So I hope u guys enter this one. It's going to be for a puffer fish plushie. I heard they are beta. I hope it`s true. Anyway suggest down bellow what pages I should make for this blog. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment