Wednesday, May 8, 2013

how to get freedom wings and sorry

So first I'm sorry to coolchico, for no reason. Because u decided to just post that comment. Then people get mad at me then not at u! I guess I have been so sick of everyone being so mean that I took it all out on other people. I just don't like mean comments. So here are the rules of my blog: NO MEAN COMMENTS! No personal information. No reporting people for no reason. No lying about things. No saying bad words. And no gossiping. Now u guys can follow those rules and everything can be pitch perfect ( I luv that movie!) So coolchico next time please no mean comments! I hope u say sorry too. And gggal sorry if I sent ur gift 2 days early I just thought of quitting. Anyway now I'm going to tell u about a glitch on how to get freedom wings! Ok so first u go to sky high. U need to win 294 gems in order to win the freedom wings. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment